Thursday, October 18, 2012

Spooky Fun Soaps

This Halloween I wanted to make some fun and spooky soaps.  I have a little mold that I think may be normally used for making chocolates into little skull shaped candies.  But of course I thought it would be great as a tiny soap mold.

The Macabre Midnight skull soap smells very yummy.  The fragrance is black current with white tea, and an enchanting floral overtone.  The soap is much prettier in person, colored a deep purple with soft black swirling. These happy smiling skulls can decorate your sink, and then after Halloween, you still have a lovely soap to use for the fall.

I wanted to make something really special that I thought my grandkids would really like.  And what kid doesn't like skulls and dirt.  So these Disturbed Earth soaps are perfect for kids.  They really do smell like rich loamy garden soil, with a touch of pine and blackberry.  But mostly they just smell like dirt.


These soaps are very limited in supply, and I expect to sell out of them.  So get them while you can at Sego Lily Soap.


No comments:

Post a Comment